The most interesting features in the plan for agriculture trade unity
1. Business plan is based upon dependency of events. That means: if any single event from this plan was unsuccessful - such dependence will be destroyed independently from other events, and plan cannot be realized at all.
2. Events (business plan points): 'Bank credit', 'Goods selling', 'Credit repayment' are multivariant, so each of these events can be finished in different ways.
3. It is better not to ignore probabilities to ensure higher reliability for results.
4. Besides usual final data calculation (evently distributed result and evently distributed increasing result), it is very important to analyze business plan STABILITY. For this purpose it is not necessary to create special GRADIENT function – something about "pessimistic direction", - as in business plan for internet-consulting firm, because at the very beginning of final result analyzing You can see that event (point) 'Goods buying' is CRITICAL POINT at business plan. Moreover, some result and intermediate values for left borders of profits and probabilities and also for sum indefiniteness and probability indefiniteness are quite unsatisfactory, while AVERAGE VALUES for sum, profit and probability are not bad. Result expert conclusion: this business plan CANNOT BE USED for the beginning of activity without serious improvement.
5. Demonstrated features of critical point, improved business plan and its results give real possibility to increase profit and decrease indefiniteness, ensuring reliability at the same time.
6. At last, project directing in real time mode: after each event finishing all fuzzy data for this event ought to be transformed into concrete ones while fuzzy data for future events can be corrected if it is necessary; after transformations and corrections business plan must be recalculated. It is very easy, because all calculation formulas are generating automatically without user input, even in the case when project structure was changed greatly. In common, You are going with Your project from past into future, step by step improving results and avoiding indefiniteness. And You business plan is transforming into financial report.
7. For special attention: calculation results for single events can not give You here representation of final increasing result - that is great difference in comparison with business plan for internet-consulting firm.
8. For this project income and wastes are not shown separately – common data are calculating immediately (income minus wastes). Besides, according to description of agriculture trade unity activity, income and wastes are at different documents.
9. Hierarchic structures give the possibility to create different representations (schemes) for input and output data. These representations are different in structure, but equivalent in information content. Therefore, You can put data in accordance with Your personal way of data representation. Some possible variants for different representations for the same input and output data You can find at hierarchic point "2. Initial business plan":
1. Input data -> 2. Financial data -> 3. Data for calculations - evently distributed increasing result:
2. Output data -> 1. Calculation results -> 1. Result calculation data for each event in the dependency:
2. Output data -> 1. Calculation results -> 2. Result calculation data for evently distributed increasing result:
|The most interesting features in the plan for agriculture trade unity||The most interesting features in the plan for agriculture trade unity|
|The most interesting features in the plan for internet-consulting firm||The most interesting features in the plan for internet-consulting firm|
|Australia Physical features||Key features of planets in comparison with the Earth|
|Unity is a rare thing Blind eyes of society bring||Документы|
1. /A King's Trade.doc